Welcome to the Cookie Connection! During cookie season, tens of thousands of girls in Connecticut will be learning firsthand the ins and outs of running their own cookie businesses.
To find out about the essential skills girls learn through the cookie program, click here. To see the eight delicious flavors girls are offering this year, click here.
Cookie order taking starts January 7, 2017! Cookies will arrive on March 4 and 5, and booth sales will begin March 4. For more important cookie dates, click here.
NEW DETAILS! Hoot, Hoot, Hooray for Cookie Rallies!
Join us on January 21 at the TD Bank Sports Center on the Quinnipiac University York Hill Campus in Hamden
to celebrate the 2017 Girl Scout Cookie Program! Learn fun cookie
facts, work on your entrepreneurial skills, and have fun with your
sister Girl Scouts and your family. Drop in any time from 11:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m., but plan on about an hour for activities.
You can also stay to watch the QU Women's Basketball Team take on the Rider University Broncs! Girls will attend for free.
Special Centennial Celebrations!
100 Days of Cookies
Follow our social media starting on January 1, 2017, for fun cookie facts, crafts, super seller ideas, and more. Every day of the week will have a theme, and we'll be posting for 100 days straight!
Send us your stories!
Tell us what you're doing with cookie proceeds. Share your success stories. Send us pictures of your cookie booth! Email firstname.lastname@example.org and you might be featured in one of our newsletters, on social media, or on future cookie program materials!
Online Marketing for Girls!
Digital Cookie 3.0!
The Cookie Program’s Digital Cookie platform is returning for the 3rd year and promises to continue to enhance Girl Scouts’ experience with the Cookie Program.
The Digital Cookie platform allows today’s girls–digital natives–to build skills they’ll need to be leaders in
today’s high-tech world.
For girls/families, getting started with the
Digital Cookie platform is as easy as 1,2,3,4!
*Please check your junk/SPAM folder in case it got delivered there. If a family did not receive the registration email, they can use this form to request their girl be registered for this year’s Digital Cookie Platform. Please allow 72 hours for the girl to be registered and the welcome email to be sent.
- 1. Register for the Digital Cookie Program: Parents/guardians should be on the lookout for the Digital Cookie registration email
after December 19, 2016. The email will come from email@example.com. *
- 2. Set up the Girl Scouts’ site: In just a few minutes, girls can set up a sales goal, share her cookie story and upload a fun picture or video. The site is then ready to be reviewed and
- 3. Invite customers: Girls can import customer contact information from an email address book or spreadsheet. If a Girl Scout participated in Digital Cookie last year, her customer information from last year will have rolled over to this year’s program. Girls can send ready-to-use emails inviting customers to support her and the troop. Families and girls ages 13 and older may share the link to their site with family and friends via social media.
- 4. Track your goal: Girls and parents/guardians can track the number of boxes sold and orders placed as well as sales by delivery type and cookie variety. Offline sales can also be entered so girls can see their total progress!
For troop volunteers, the Digital Cookie platform
provides a way to see how their Girl Scouts are
using the platform so they can best support them and their families
in the Cookie Program. See more about Troop Dashboard highlights on page
15 of the Cookie Program Troop Guide.
More Digital Cookie Tools:
Cookie Learning Resources
Looking for resources to help your girls learn the five skills?
• Check out the Product Sales > Cookies category in the Resource and Forms Library.
• Visit the Little Brownie Baker website.
Online Tools for Volunteers
Videos and Recorded Webinars
Check out our how-to videos and recorded webinars: