- What hours are the Service Centers open?
All GSOFCT Service Centers are open Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. For directions to the service centers please click on "Directions to Service Centers " in the left-hand panel.
- Where can I buy Girl Scout uniforms, badges, and other item?
There are currently 6 stores available to shop for Girl Scout items. They are located in Bridgeport, Hartford, North Haven, Lebanon, Torrington, and Wilton.
You can also make purchases 24 hours a day, seven days a week, from our online shop.
- How do I sign my girl up for Girl Scouts?
You can find out more information about Girl Scouts in your area by clicking the "Girl Scouts in your Town" link on the left.
You can also register by contacting your local Service Center or calling the Registration Department at (203) 239-2922 or toll free at (800) 922-2770 (In-state numbers only).
- Where Can I find information about Girl Scouts of Connecticut Summer Camp?
You can find out more information about Summer Camp here. Take a virtual tour here.
- If you have other questions you don't see the answer to here, please email email@example.com.